Our Proven Track Record
My colleagues and I have provided consulting, coaching and/or guidance to more than 15,000 people, 200 leadership teams on 6 continents, at over 100 of the best-known companies in the world including:
Thank you, Simon, for being a gift to our leadership team! It was a brilliant day! Your openness, genuine spirit, and reflective facilitation made it work for everyone.Executive Director
Santa Barbara, CA
Why Choose Us?
Others that offer this service have mastery in 1 or 2 areas; we have mastery in at least five. We bring deep experience and knowledge in:
- Experiential meeting design
- Culture Design Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Expert Facilitators
- Dynamic trainers on a variety of leadership topics
Between us, we have over 50 years of experience designing, guiding, supporting, and facilitating corporate leadership summits that exceed expectations on all fronts.
Chief Culture Builder
Throughout his two-decade career, Simon has consulted with hundreds of leaders from dozens of companies on six continents. He is the founder of Next Level Culture and author of the upcoming book: “Culture by Design: How a New Culture Code Can Transform Your Organization.” Simon is a thought-leader on organizational culture, an organizational development consultant and executive coach.
Jim Peal, PhD
Chief Attitude Dude
Jim has extensive global experience that spans the Pharmaceutical, Biotech Technology, Manufacturing, and Retail industries. He has served as a project manager for major change initiatives and leadership training programs in a large variety of multinational companies. Jim is the founder of the Leadership Development Group.
Chief Rabble Rouser
Zemo thrives on breaking the rules. This has always been one of Zemo’s strengths–assisting leaders and their teams to identify the “rules” that have become success limitations, and replacing these in order to generate new beliefs, strategies and pathways to success. In two decades of service, Zemo has worked with people around the globe in a variety of industries, as well as non-profits and start-ups.
I could go on at length on the impact of the last couple days with you. Thank you for re-opening some doors I had closed for myself. I am sure you can read enough in-between the lines to get the profound impact you had on me in such a short time.Director
Social Media Company, Silicon Valley
The New Leaders Fast Track program offers:
- Rapid awareness of problems lurking inside your new situation—without having to fail before you discover them.
- Mastery over your situation in minimum time—so your situation doesn’t master you first.
- An increased probability of success in your new situation—while producing more results faster for the company.
- To uncover key issues—so you can solve them or put them to use.
- Help in aligning your team on key objectives—so you can form great team habits and morale from the get-go.
- Strengthened working relationships—the foundations of your success.
- To accelerate the “getting to know you” process—and get off to the right start.
- To minimize future misunderstandings—by opening a dialogue from the beginning.
- Help in correcting negative perceptions from the past—before they blindside you.
Contact: (805) 284-9122